This live activity, the STFM Conference on Medical Student Education, with a beginning date of January 30, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 16.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians (includes pre-conference workshops on January 30, 2020).
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are also recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how you should report the credit you have earned:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP)
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA);
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American Board of Preventative Medicine (ABPM)
- American Board of Urology (ABU)
For additional CME information, or to report your credit hours on-line, please visit: www.aafp.org/cme.