The STFM Foundation Trivia Night is an annual, fun-filled benefit event for the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Foundation. The STFM Foundation supports pipeline programs that recruit and develop students, residents, and new faculty. In 2020, funds raised from this event will support Underrepresented in Medicine scholarships and awards for STFM programs. Each year, STFM Foundation Trivia Night will support a different area of focus for the STFM Foundation.
How does it work?
- Members will form teams with friends and colleagues and compete in a game of knowledge.
Get creative in forming your teams; collaborative teams, department teams, state teams, teams of friends, or let us place students and residents at your table.
- Tables of 10 can be purchased for $500 and include dessert and 2 drink tickets per person.
- Space is limited—Reserve your table today by emailing Mindy Householder or calling 913-800-5654.
- The evening will start at 7 pm with a Trivia Night reception and check-in. At 8 pm, Trivia will begin, consisting of 8 rounds of trivia and awards. The event will conclude at 10:15 pm.
- Table Sponsorships will be accepted through April 24 or until sold out.
Thanks to American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine for their title sponsorship of this Trivia Event.