Medical Students and Family Medicine Care Teams Coming Together to Create a Stronger Future In Family Medicine
- Define and Create an Even More Diverse Family Medicine Workforce.
- Identify and Address Racism and Health Inequity in Health Systems and Communities.
- Discover and Integrate Programs That Foster Well-Being and Resilience.
- Incorporate and Promote Foundational Skills, Innovations, and Best Practices.
- More that 10 hours of Live Sessions (CME credits are pending.)
This conference is for anyone involved in the education of medical students: faculty, students, residents, coordinators, and community preceptors! Share the excitement of academic family medicine.