Partnership Opportunity—Be One of Only Ten STFM Partners
Participating in the STFM Conference on Practice and Quality Improvement goes way beyond traditional exhibiting. This is a relationship-based opportunity:
- You won't be lost in a crowd – there are only 10 elite partner opportunities available.
- You won’t be bored and lonely in an exhibit hall – you’ll be in the main conference area.
- You won’t be a commercial outsider – you’ll get a badge to attend educational sessions and events with attendees.
Partner Display Dates & Location:
December 6-8, 2019 • Sheraton Grand Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
More than 400 US family medicine professionals including MDs, DOs, PhDs, PharmDs, EdDs, MPHs, nurses, behavioral science professionals, administrators, residents, and medical students.
The STFM Conference on Practice and Quality Improvement offers you the opportunity to reach an audience of more than 400 family medicine professionals representing the patient-centered medical home team: physicians and practice teams, medical school and residency faculty, family medicine residents, preceptors, and administrators. Participants at this conference learn how to organize their practice around patients, streamline processes, engage staff, increase revenue, and provide consistent, evidence-based care. And, they learn from those who know best – primary care providers, researchers, and practice staff who have successfully redesigned their practices.
STFM Values Expected From Partners:
- Partners/supporters should support the mission and vision of STFM.
- Company and organizational partners should promote education as a critical component of their mission.
Partnerships for the STFM Conference on Practice Improvement Are Limited:
STFM will only offer this opportunity to the first 10 partners who apply. Full payment must be received in the STFM office by November 1, 2019.
Partnership Fee: $1,500 (total value of package is more than $3,000). Partnership Package Includes:
- display table (6’ x 30”) in high-traffic area at conference
- recognition in conference brochure, mailed to all STFM members (if partnership is confirmed by August 1, 2018)
- recognition in the conference program
- partner logo placement on the conference website that links to partner website
- partner logo with link in an email to conference registrants (approximately 2 weeks before conference)
- partner listing with link in conference mobile app
- attendee list, emailed to all participants and partners 1 week prior to conference (attendee list may not be used to contact attendees via email)
- one full registration to the conference, including admission to all events, educational sessions, and meals; partner may request (1) additional badge for assisting staff (does not include full registration for conference)
- electricity and internet for your display
- recognition on conference signage
Partnership fees are not deductible as a charitable contribution. However, payments may be deductible as a business expense.
STFM is limiting this offer to the first 10 partners who apply and are accepted by the STFM External Support Review Committee. This ensures our partners will enjoy maximum visibility and interaction with conference attendees. Applicants will be notified within 5 business days regarding application status.
To become a partner, complete an Application of Interest.