The CERA Fellowship provides one faculty member a yearlong experience with the CERA Steering Committee. Through this part-time fellowship, faculty receive mentorship and training to lay the groundwork to be a future scholarly leader. The fellowship term begins in May during the STFM Annual Spring Conference and ends the following May at the subsequent STFM Annual Spring Conference.
The CERA fellowship will provide mentorship and training to one family medicine educator, laying the groundwork for him or her to be a future scholarly leader in the specialty.
- Implement valid survey methodology
- Write hypothesis-driven survey questions
- Describe the CERA survey process in depth
- Mentor other faculty in proposal writing and research methodology
- Author presentations and/or publications using CERA data
- Act as CERA survey director at a future point in time