Nominate a medical student who has an interest in family medicine and the potential for an academic career to be an STFM Foundation Student Scholar. Scholarship winners receive up to $500 to cover travel expenses to attend the STFM Conference on Medical Student Education, and free conference registration! The conference will be held January 27-30, 2022 in San Antonio, Texas
- Recipients will be named STFM Foundation Student Scholars and will present their posters at the 2022 STFM Conference on Medical Student Education in in San Antonio, Texas.
- The STFM Foundation will support scholarships of $500 each.
- The student's nominating department or school will provide travel support up to $500 for each nominee.
- Additional scholarships are available for underrepresented in medicine (URM) students.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians will support one target school student with up to $1,000 in travel and lodging. STFM will provide that student with a free registration to the 2021 Conference on Medical Student Education in Atlanta, Georgia. Target schools are defined as those that don't have a department of family medicine.
Your contributions to the STFM Foundation provide an opportunity for promising medical students to attend the Conference on Medical Student Education.