March 13, 2019—Seventeen family medicine faculty have been chosen for the Emerging Leaders Fellowship class of 2020. The fellowship offers training, tools, and support for new faculty and those who are transitioning to leadership roles. This group will begin their yearlong fellowship at the 2019 STFM Annual Spring Conference.
The Class of 2020 includes:
- Morgan Adams, PharmD, BCACP, University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Faraz Ahmad, MD, MPH, The Ohio State University
- Jeffrey Arroyo, MD, University of California, Irvine
- Victor Cantania, MD, MBA, FAAFP, Lehigh Valley Physician Group - Pocono, East Stroudsburg, PA
- Farah Chaus, MD, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Family Medicine Program, Maine Township, IL
- Lauren Drake, MD, Medstar Franklin Square Family Medicine Residency Program, Baltimore, MD
- Natalia Galarza Carrazco, MD, Yuma Regional Medical Center, Yuma, AZ
- Thomas Hahn, MD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Laura Heinrich, MD, University of Michigan
- Barbara Nightingale, MD, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Hermitage, PA
- Pamela Obi, MD, Floyd Family Medicine Residency, Rome, GA
- Pamela Oiler, LCSW, University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program, Casper, WY
- Dawn Pruett, MD, University of Rochester.
- Jose Ramos, MD, Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Downey, CA
- Lisa Rothlein-Naron, MD, Swedish Family Medicine Residency Program, Littleton, CO
- Nina Ruedas, MS, LMFT, University of California Riverside School of Medicine
- Johnny Tenegra, MD, MS, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
The class will present their scholarly projects and be recognized at the 2020 STFM Annual Spring Conference.