Call for Emerging Leaders Fellowship Chair
The Emerging Leaders Fellowship is accepting applications for a new chair. The term begins in August 2020 with the recruitment of the 2021-22 class. However, the selected chair is asked to shadow the current chair and participate in all 2020-21 Emerging Leaders Fellowship activities.
Eligibility: An active member of STFM who has leadership experience and a general understanding of the Emerging Leaders Fellowship program
Chair Tenure: 2 years with an option for up to an additional 2 years
- Make decisions on the priorities, direction, and curriculum for the Emerging Leaders Fellowship
- Attend, plan and facilitate a 1-day workshop at the STFM Annual Spring Conference
- Attend, plan and facilitate a 1-day workshop in late summer in Kansas City, MO
- Along with the fellowship faculty facilitate monthly 1-hour conference calls with fellows
- Serve as an advisor for fellows on their leadership practicum projects
- Promote the Emerging Leaders Fellowship at STFM meetings
- Track and report on metrics.
- Help develop periodic reports for the STFM Board of Directors
- Review applications for the incoming fellowship class
Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to $800 by STFM (per STFM policies).
To Apply: Submit a letter of interest with qualifications (2 pages max) to Melissa Abuel. By April 1, 2020. Include your name, degrees, job title, and program/institution name.