June 1, 2023—The STFM Nominations Committee is accepting self-nominations for the 2024 president-elect, treasurer, and member-at-large positions on the STFM Board of Directors. Positions have 3-year terms. Read the full job descriptions and expectations.
The STFM Nominations Committee considers many factors when selecting candidates, including:
- Specific perspectives and expertise desired for optimal Board performance, such as, leadership experience, critical thinking, and vision
- Unique expertise of the individual
- A commitment to represent the interests of STFM and its membership over personal interests
- History of STFM involvement
- Diversity in a broad sense – gender, age, degree, race, ethnicity, role, and geography
The deadline for applications is July 7, 2023. If interested, send a photo and a completed statement of interest form, listing your experience in the requested areas (no more than two pages) to Sandy Van Tuyl at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nominations Committee will confirm candidates by January 1, 2024.